|Genres||Electronica, indie pop|
|Labels||Melodic, Rallye, Wiaiwya, Arable, The Leaf Label, Domino Records, The state51 Conspiracy|
Psapp are an experimental electronica music band consisting of Carim Clasmann and Galia Durant.
The band have been credited with inventing a musical style known as toytronica, a form of electronica made with toys and toy instruments (the band uses toy guitars, flutes, and a chicken they named Brunhilda).
They have released four albums (Tiger, My Friend, The Only Thing I Ever Wanted, The Camel's Back and What Makes Us Glow (album)), a Japan Exclusive Mini-Album Northdown and five EPs (Do Something Wrong, Rear Moth, Buttons and War, Hi EP and the iTunes-exclusive Early Cats and Tracks).
Their song "Cosy in the Rocket" is the main theme of the medical-drama TV series Grey's Anatomy. Psapp songs have also been featured in TV shows The OC, Nip/Tuck and the UK Channel 4 TV show Sugar Rush (TV series).
On Monday 16 September 2013 they announced that their fourth album What Makes Us Glow (album) will be released on the 11th November 2013 through The state51 Conspiracy. Wet Salt, the first single released from the album, was released on 4th November 2013. 
Psapp are known for a playful stage presence, throwing toy cats (hand-made by the band) into the audience.
- Tiger, My Friend (2004)
- The Only Thing I Ever Wanted (2006)
- The Camel's Back (2008)
- What Makes Us Glow (album) (2013)
- Do Something Wrong (2003)
- Rear Moth (2004)
- Buttons and War (2004)
- Early Cats and Tracks (2006)
- Hi EP (2006)
- Early Cats and Tracks Volume 2 (2009)
- "Tricycle (song)" (2006)
- "The Monster Song" (2008)
- "I Want That (Psapp song)" (2009)
- "Wet Salt" (2013)
- Tracks for Horses (2003) - "Difficult Key"
- Indoor Shed (2003) - "Scissory"
- Northdown (2004)
- Grey's Anatomy (Soundtrack) (2005) - "Cosy in the Rocket"
- Merry Mixmas (2005) - "I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm"
- Take It Easy: 15 Soft Rock Anthems (2006) - "Year of the Cat (song)" (cover of Al Stewart song)
- David Shrigley's Worried Noodles (2007) - "Sad Song"
- Hallam Foe Soundtrack (2007) - "Tricycle" and "Eating Spiders"
- Verve Remixed (2008) - "Bim Bom"
- Psapp official website
- Psapp jumble shop (official)
- Psapp at Domino Records
- 2009 Psapp Interview at Bandega.com
- Psapp Videoclip: "What is really important to you?"
- RBMA Radio On Demand - Fireside Chat - Psapp (Domino Records, UK)
Category:British electronic music groups Category:Musical groups from London